Thursday, March 12, 2015

Jen, oh, Jen, Where Have You Been?!

A friend recently contacted me and asked the question...

Are you still crafting?

Now, let's not get too carried.  I haven't been bloggy-tastic due to personal and work commitments, but I assure you, I'm still crafting.

So, what have I been up to?

Instead of giving you the age-old "I have a day job" speech, I'll just say - I've been busy.  I've been working on a few projects at home that are taking longer than expected and therefore, are not bloggable.  One in particular will knock your socks off!  I promise you.

Another project, I finished recently.  How. Cute. Is. This?!

The pattern is Batman Enemies by CloudsFactory.  I adore the simple shapes and easy stitching.  The final product came out to a 5" x 7" - perfect for framing and gifting.  :)

In the meantime, I've been working to create cross stitch patterns of my own.  You can see the full collection in my Etsy shop.

More crafty goodness is coming soon.  I promise!  Stay tuned and thanks for sticking around!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips