Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Independence Day - Craft Blogger Fail!


I had all kinds of projects lined up for the Fourth of July.  Anyone who knows me is fully aware of my red-white-and-blue blooded, Independence Day lovin', patriotic heart.  I mean, seriously, I studied American Revolution for my B.A. History and we had a Patriotic Christmas last year.  However, with the house build, the new {real person} job, and not being in my own space to make a thorough mess, these projects kind of... fell off the priority list.  Fail!

That being said... I beg your fullest forgiveness and hope this hilarious video is a wonderfully appropriate consolation prize.


In the meantime, why not explore past Fourth of July projects?  There may be some you've missed.
Or check out my Fourth of July Pinterest board for more inspiration from more amazingly crafty people.

And here are some pictures from my trip to Philadelphia last fall!

Next year, I shall pledge allegiance to the blog and make sure to fully deliver patriotic crafty goodness before the actual holiday.

Have a safe and fun Independence Day!
May God Bless the Craftocracy
and God Bless the United States of America.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips